refoaming AE1’s

Dedicated to those large boxes at one end of the room
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#1 refoaming AE1’s

Post by Paul Barker »

I’m studying you tube videos on refoaming. This one is most relevant to ea1’s.

A lowther refoam and spider renewal aswell

I have some generic grey foam surrounds that are a good match. My spiders look OK.

ultimate goal make a longer pole piece and make my own field coal motor…I call that phase two, see whether they are scratchy with their ceramic magnets phase 1. there will be some years before phase 2.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#2 Re: refoaming AE1’s

Post by Paul Barker »

Correction, there will be some years before phase one. Ive just had a meltdown trying to get my hive hub offer to uodate it with one that will work after 1/8/2023.

Finally realised the asterix as last character of the promo code wasnt part of the code.

Then my Apple saved password didnt work. So overcame that obstacle. Great I got my promo offer and went to pay. My natwest app decided not to pay and I didnt work out in time how to authorise the payment (you get 8 minutes and then nothing at all ever works). It wouldnt work a second time it wouldnt work with my wifes car, it wouldnt work with my credit card it wouldnt work with my business card. I think it was a glitch in hive software, so loged out, logged in again, went back to promo code. It wouldnt work.

Hive is going in the green bin, Im going back to a Honeywell thermostat. For the rest of the day Im only talking to my dog.

God help the kids of the future.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
IslandPink
Amstrad Tower of Power

#3 Re: refoaming AE1’s

Post by IslandPink »

Just getting through the day does seem to get more and more complicated, doesn't it ?
"Once you find out ... the Circumstances ; then you can go out"