Phono bake-off

Subjects that don't have their own home
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#556 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

So you want to join in the lies, that is not what happened. It is what some people want to make people think happened but it is not reality. By heck there are some sick manipulating people on here. Look to yourselves as to where the conflict comes from.

I say again anyone who thinks I am trying to sell product here give me their ebay name and I will ban you as a customer for life with pleasure. I only sell on ebay. I will ban Audio Talk on mass if that helps to stop these lies. I neither need or want your business, I came here for Doc Mods, no other reason and this has all been created by the conflicts started by Noddy, Greg, Stratmangler and the new joiners in with the lies.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#557 Re: Phono bake-off

Come on then, no names yet. If your scared you might suddenly have a brain storm and want to buy something from me - be safe from temptation, give me your ebay name so I can ban you for life WITH PLEASURE!
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

#558 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by andrew Ivimey »

dear oh dear, if it gives anyone pleasure I'm happy to be banned from buying NVA equiment. My life is too too short.
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
The Stratmangler
Shed dweller

#559 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by The Stratmangler »

andrew Ivimey wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:59 pm dear oh dear, if it gives anyone pleasure I'm happy to be banned from buying NVA equiment. My life is too too short.
Can I be banned too?
Chris :happy3:
Toppsy
Shed dweller

#560 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by Toppsy »

The Stratmangler wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:12 pm
andrew Ivimey wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:59 pm dear oh dear, if it gives anyone pleasure I'm happy to be banned from buying NVA equiment. My life is too too short.
Can I be banned too?
You can add Scott and myself onto that list, please.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#561 Re: Phono bake-off

I need ebay names.
The Stratmangler
Shed dweller

#562 Re: Phono bake-off

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:38 pm I need ebay names.
So you can apply negative feedback to everyone?
Fuck off and get real!
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#563 Re: Phono bake-off

You get real, daft arse telling lies again. You haven't bought anything from me, I haven't bought anything form you so how the feck can I give negative feedback. I cannot ban you without your user name as that is what goes on my ban list.

I can assure all of you it will just be a pleasure to know I don't have to deal with you, apart from your lies and antics here and at AoS and at TAS and at.......
andrew Ivimey

#564 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by andrew Ivimey »

There is a way you could take thus avoiding having to deal with us on Audio Talk.
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#565 Re: Phono bake-off

You have your offer get on with it, or you want to twist off on to more tangents and lies then.

Remember it is you accusing me of being here to sell. So now you are stumped by me proving you wrong.
The Stratmangler
Shed dweller

#566 Re: Phono bake-off

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:49 pm You get real, daft arse telling lies again. You haven't bought anything from me, I haven't bought anything form you so how the feck can I give negative feedback. I cannot ban you without your user name as that is what goes on my ban list.

I can assure all of you it will just be a pleasure to know I don't have to deal with you, apart from your lies and antics here and at AoS and at TAS and at.......
Rest assured, I won't ever be placing an order for equipment from you, Sweetcheeks.
You'll have to look elsewhere to find the money to pay for your charm school lessons.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#567 Re: Phono bake-off

Still NOT ONE ebay name for me to ban.
andrew Ivimey

#568 Re: Phono bake-off

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Oooooo I have been proved wrong...

Or,

Are you talking to me?

I'm just thinking you would have an easier life if you didnt post on AT. I am only speaking from my point of view. It seems to me that you are using AT as a vehicle for your own miserable ego not simply to sell. I might be wrong but I have seen nothing from you that contributes to the community, as such, that is AT.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#569 Re: Phono bake-off

Ah! so the original approach has now failed so we go to plan 2 the "I am here to sell has failed" so now what your really meant is "you are using AT as a vehicle for your own miserable ego". So show me how this is the case, where is my ego in countering lies, it seems like normal behaviour to me. If it was ego I would be initiating not reacting. So plan 2 is shot down but I am sure you will still see some lies margin to wiggle around in. Have a good think for plan 3. Make it a good one for a change and not so easy to shoot down.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#570 Re: Phono bake-off

Still not one ebay name, yet it was SOOOOO important.