Subjects that don't have their own home
mainscablesrus
Old Hand

#1 ART OF SHITE

Post by mainscablesrus »

If I needed reminding that its good that I got banned form AOS this is it

Thread called Audiophiles

one of the posts

Ever notice how most audiophiles are not good looking 'facially'. So no wonder why they have plenty of spare time.
You can't change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#2 Re: ART OF SHITE

Post by pre65 »

mainscablesrus wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:43 pm If I needed reminding that its good that I got banned form AOS this is it

Thread called Audiophiles

one of the posts

Ever notice how most audiophiles are not good looking 'facially'. So no wonder why they have plenty of spare time.
Best to ignore them.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
Nick
Site Admin

#3 Re: ART OF SHITE

Post by Nick »

You could of course replace "audiophiles" with "British males over 30" and it would be equally true and pointless.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
JohnG
Old Hand

#4 Re: ART OF SHITE

Post by JohnG »

After a short period of receiving private exchanges, which the ones I received have a unnecessary and unacceptable, 'to me anyway' content, especially the worded inaccuracies in the assumptions of my behaviour.
I have now joined the ever growing membership of the 'Life Time Ban from Art of Sound' it is official 'the Ogre has Closed the Door' with a Big 'f**k Off' Slam :thin: .

I'm not bitter, I am delighted :D , as one should be when they have a experience that enlightens one to the attitude of a certain type of person, and WOW! in this case, that is a attitude of attitudes.