TNT audio

Subjects that don't have their own home
steve s
Shed dweller

#1 TNT audio

Post by steve s »

Hi all I've been asked to do an interview for Tnt audio re my diy speakers and amps, there are quite a few of you who have both inspired me and supported me over the years probably without you knowing !!!
I intend to mention this forum and a few of you by name .. anybody who would not be happy with that please pm me... otherwise I will....
of course that will be no guarantee it will be printed..
i was asked a while ago but did not take it too seriously then, but was asked again and i dont want to offend.
Thanks
The tube manual is quite like a telephone book. The number of it perfect. It is useful to make it possible to speak with a girl. But we can't see her beautiful face from the telephone number
IslandPink
Amstrad Tower of Power

#2 Re: TNT audio

Post by IslandPink »

That's great, Steve ! - I've always found TNT audio a very interesting and worthwhile site. Who's doing the interview then ?
"Once you find out ... the Circumstances ; then you can go out"
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

#3 Re: TNT audio

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Aren't they Italian? I found them years ago when they were beginning to play with speaker leads.
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
steve s
Shed dweller

#4 Re: TNT audio

Post by steve s »

Mark, its a guy called also called mark... mark wheeler he looks after the UK side of it, nice guy who really liked my speakers
The tube manual is quite like a telephone book. The number of it perfect. It is useful to make it possible to speak with a girl. But we can't see her beautiful face from the telephone number
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#5 Re: TNT audio

Post by Paul Barker »

TNT was always a positive influence on the DIY builder.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
antonio66
User

#6 Re: TNT audio

Post by antonio66 »

Congrats Steve, look forward to reading it.
JohnG
Old Hand

#7 Re: TNT audio

Post by JohnG »

Hi Steve,
Is this is a follow up to Kegworth, then it is to be applauded, as I was informed by a friend that your speakers were the best he had heard on that day. Sorry I missed you, It would have been nice to say hello. I was in the Lenco Heaven room most of the Saturday, I had a walk through as many open rooms before I left though.
Hopefully your designs are to be followed.