Wam home Hi fi show Harrogate

Subjects that don't have their own home
steve s
Shed dweller

#16 Re: Wam home Hi fi show Harrogate

Post by steve s »

I had a great weekend in Harrogate the show was good, my room was very busy all day Saturday and just a little quieter on the Sunday but had plenty of visitors
My red open baffle speakers worked very well in the hotel room with a lot of complements and with people bringing in some challenging music all went well one lady asked for some Led zep and she got a good blasting with a few tracks...
when she left she told me her lad was a drummer and on how real my system sounded and heard things she had never heard before on those tracks

Nic's room sounded very good when I visited, and it was nice to see him and Dave
The wammers rooms I visited all sounded good
Also there where a few faces I knew from our Owston meets, the nebo meets and plenty of wammers I know.

Really enjoyed the weekend... and a couple of nights out around Harrogate was a great advantage to the event for me.
Cheers
The tube manual is quite like a telephone book. The number of it perfect. It is useful to make it possible to speak with a girl. But we can't see her beautiful face from the telephone number