Arkless

Subjects that don't have their own home
CN211276
User

#46 Re: Arkless

Post by CN211276 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:19 pm He started it at PFM, but was found out. It seems he admitted in the end to be an alcoholic who was taking advance money for work and then spending it down the pub, and not building or sending orders. AND then pleading poverty as the reason he can't buy components to complete the jobs.

He was given a very hard time at PFM and driven away - he set up home at AoS and paid his £50 bribe (spamming permission) money to Marco. He has carried on there but has learnt that if he spends *ALL* his money down the pub he gets problems, he now just spends all his profit there.

He is arrogant, self centred, certain he knows more than anyone else (his claim to fame is having worked for Musical Fidelity). He shouts, he bullies, he babbles when he is drunk, but he still refuses to use his ears to make any design decisions. His redesign of the Cambs 640P is largely taking loads of it out and not replacing it.

BTW all verifiable in the archive at PFM.
His sticky on AOS did not last long. Must have been keeping him out of the pub.
DSJR
User

#47 Re: Arkless

Post by DSJR »

Didn't he design for Alchemist?
ed
retired

#48 Re: Arkless

Post by ed »

CN211276 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:06 am
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:19 pm He started it at PFM, but was found out. It seems he admitted in the end to be an alcoholic who was taking advance money for work and then spending it down the pub, and not building or sending orders. AND then pleading poverty as the reason he can't buy components to complete the jobs.

He was given a very hard time at PFM and driven away - he set up home at AoS and paid his £50 bribe (spamming permission) money to Marco. He has carried on there but has learnt that if he spends *ALL* his money down the pub he gets problems, he now just spends all his profit there.

He is arrogant, self centred, certain he knows more than anyone else (his claim to fame is having worked for Musical Fidelity). He shouts, he bullies, he babbles when he is drunk, but he still refuses to use his ears to make any design decisions. His redesign of the Cambs 640P is largely taking loads of it out and not replacing it.

BTW all verifiable in the archive at PFM.
His sticky on AOS did not last long. Must have been keeping him out of the pub.
Please cn2111276 could you explain the purpose of this post....
I misunderstand quite often but I view this post as 100% inflammatory, please correct me
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
Audio Club Athens
User

#49 Re: Arkless

Post by Audio Club Athens »

Yes ed I quite agree.
Why start a thread "Arkless"
Then post inflammatory remarks about the man.
Mmmmm.....I wonder.!!

Although to be fair and not to paint 2112 entirely Black
(Just a shitty Dark Grey) it was Richard Dunn who posted the original inflammatory remarks.

Yes, the same Richard that is the first to cry foul should anyone
shit on him or NVA, but it would seem finds it perfectly acceptable to do likewise to others.

The same Richard that crys, I'll sue, at the drop of a hat.

Well the shit that poor Jez Arkless has had to endure from
Mr Dunn and his arse lickers over at HFS for ages is quite horrendous.

(Inflammatory, libellous and Slanderous)
antonio66
User

#50 Re: Arkless

Post by antonio66 »

Yes, he's been given a hard time, but if you read the pfm thread then it is understandable.
Audio Club Athens
User

#51 Re: Arkless

Well if that's your train of thought Antonio.

You would agree I take it ?
When reading the HFS thread, that it is understandable
that Richard Dunn also gets a hard time of it.
CN211276
User

#52 Re: Arkless

Post by CN211276 »

antonio66 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:45 am Yes, he's been given a hard time, but if you read the pfm thread then it is understandable.
My comments were based on his customer service, see PFM thread, and the kid glove treatment he gets at AOS.
antonio66
User

#53 Re: Arkless

Post by antonio66 »

Audio Club Athens wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:06 am Well if that's your train of thought Antonio.

You would agree I take it ?
When reading the HFS thread, that it is understandable
that Richard Dunn also gets a hard time of it.
Has Richard Dunn taken money from customers and not supplied the goods/service the money was for?
I can understand Richard Dunn get complaints regarding his forum persona, rightly or wrongly.
When has Richard Dunn shouted I'll sue at the drop of an hat?
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#54 Re: Arkless

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

This is Rudi again.

Don't feed the troll.
Audio Club Athens
User

#55 Re: Arkless

No Richard, I can assure you I am not Rudi.

But having read the posts I find it mildly amusing that should the slightest bit of flac head your way you drag this character out.

Who exactly Rudi is I've no Idea, but your mention of his name reminds me of the elusive "Keyser Soze" from The Usual Suspects.
Audio Club Athens
User

#56 Re: Arkless

From a mere spectators perspective I find it disturbingly Ironic that the Dunn acolytes see it as totally fine to batter Arkless on the basis of an OLD thread, yet cry foul when the old DIYAudio thread is resurrected.

From what I have read Mr Arkless has for a good while now changed his operating model in that he never accepts cash up front. His customer service is excellent and he isn't rude to his customers or potential customers. He is also a fully qualified Electrical Engineer, unlike Mr Dunn. He's also shown many internal/build pictures which have received nothing but praise. Even his prototypes are immaculate, so you never hear him complain about pics of something he previously built, unlike Mr Dunn.

Mr Dunn had better tread VERY carefully because there is concrete evidence that Jez has changed his ways. Comments about his old ways and being a drunk are therefore no longer fair comment. Arkless has a pretty Fragile business model and so defamatory comments could well sink him. If they do, it would be pretty easy to show a link between the Dunn hate campaign and his business suffering. Some of his friends and fellow sufferers of like behaviour might well easily fund action against Mr Dunn AND all his 'associates' that have gleefully joined in on the ' kick a man when he is down' campaign often referring to this as "Fun" on his own forum.
Nick
Site Admin

#57 Re: Arkless

Post by Nick »

Yes, that is a good point being made. I would prefer that we stop this attack on Jez.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#58 Re: Arkless

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

You seem to forget what he has called me. How would you like being called a nonce (child molester) plus many other insults.

Someone throws shite at me I throw bigger lumps back - simple.
Nick
Site Admin

#59 Re: Arkless

Post by Nick »

Thats fine Richard, but in this case I would prefer you don’t do it via here, you have HFS to do that with.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
CN211276
User

#60 Re: Arkless

Post by CN211276 »

I, and many others, have been banned from AOS for far less than what Jez posts. My remark about kid glove treatment stands.