Richard Dunn

Subjects that don't have their own home
Nick
Site Admin

#451 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Nick »

So the thread you link to is a couple of the normal haters ranting, then not much else.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
junior gidge

#452 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

Yup im afraid so Nick, sure it's got a few negative comments on it, but also one or two positive one's.
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

#453 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by andrew Ivimey »

...one's what?
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
junior gidge

#454 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

Well someone (YNWaN) likes im andrew.

I liked Richard Dunn who was clearly a genuine enthusiast and I also rather liked his equipment.

Edit....Ohhhhhh wait a moment......

Liked :!: I thought it read Like, and best change the was to is.

:oops:
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

#455 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by andrew Ivimey »

I don't understand your use of the possesive apostrophe in your posting.

This isn't about Richard Dunn at all. (SwIdt)
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
CN211276
User

#456 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by CN211276 »

Junior grudge.
What is the point of posting what is on audiofart here?
junior gidge

#457 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

Please gent's contain yourselves.

( Note the use of apostrophes )..... :D

I merely sought to highlight Mr Dunns plight......
The mofo makes some of the best bang for yer buck hifi sounds on the planet.......trouble is he is such a warped little fat homophobic shit.

No cunt but his wee band of arselickers are intrested.

Strange days indeed.
junior gidge

#458 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

n narcissitic personality disorder Wikipedai says....

"Persons with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) are characterized by their persistent grandiosity, excessive need for admiration, and a personal disdain for, and lack of empathy for other people.[7][8] As such, the person with NPD usually displays the behaviors of arrogance, a sense of superiority, and actively seeks to establish abusive power and control over other people.[9] Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition different from self-confidence (a strong sense of self); people with NPD typically value themselves over other persons to the extent that they openly disregard the feelings and wishes of others, and expect to be treated as superior, regardless of their actual status or achievements.[7][10] Moreover, the person with narcissistic personality disorder usually exhibits a fragile ego (Self-concept), an inability to tolerate criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in order to validate their own superiority.[10]

The DSM-5 indicates that persons with NPD usually display some or all of the following symptoms, typically without the commensurate qualities or accomplishments:[7][10]

Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
Needing continual admiration from others
Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
Unwilling to empathize with the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
Intensely envious of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them
Pompous and arrogant demeanor

True symptoms of NPD are pervasive, apparent in varied situations, and rigid, remaining consistent over time. The NPD symptoms must be sufficiently severe to the degree that significantly impairs the person's capabilities to develop meaningful human relationships. Generally, the symptoms of NPD also impair the person's psychological abilities to function, either at work, or school, or important social settings. The DSM-5 indicates that the traits manifested by the person must substantially differ from cultural norms, in order to qualify as symptoms of NPD.[7]

Associated features
People with NPD tend to exaggerate their skills and accomplishments as well as their level of intimacy with people they consider to be high-status. Their sense of superiority may cause them to monopolize conversations[10] and to become impatient or disdainful when others talk about themselves.[7] In the course of a conversation, they may purposefully or unknowingly disparage or devalue the other person by overemphasizing their own success. When they are aware that their statements have hurt someone else, they tend to react with contempt and to view it as a sign of weakness.[7] When their own ego is wounded by a real or perceived criticism, their anger can be disproportionate to the situation,[10] but typically, their actions and responses are deliberate and calculated.[7] Despite occasional flare-ups of insecurity, their self-image is primarily stable (i.e., overinflated).[7]

To the extent that people are pathologically narcissistic, they can be controlling, blaming, self-absorbed, intolerant of others' views, unaware of others' needs and the effects of their behavior on others, and insist that others see them as they wish to be seen.[7] Narcissistic individuals use various strategies to protect the self at the expense of others. They tend to devalue, derogate, insult and blame others, and they often respond to threatening feedback with anger and hostility.[11] Since the fragile ego of individuals with NPD is hypersensitive to perceived criticism or defeat, they are prone to feelings of shame, humiliation and worthlessness over minor or even imagined incidents.[10] They usually mask these feelings from others with feigned humility or by isolating themselves socially, or they may react with outbursts of rage, defiance, or by seeking revenge.[7][8] The merging of the "inflated self-concept" and the "actual self" is seen in the inherent grandiosity of narcissistic personality disorder. Also in
junior gidge

#459 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

that is that pos of a man in a nut shell..
the way he talks down to everyone and spews his bile 20 hours a day is scary..
thought he had lots of back orders? wtf is he doing touting his bile 20 hours a day for then?
the man is the biggest cnut i have ever witnessed online...he is a disgrace to his own company..anyone that buys his shite should be locked up
junior gidge

#460 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

Oh oh.......Cressy has just shown up.

Tumbleweed's gonna be blowin down the high St tonight.

Dicky Dunns No2 fan......Wouldhavebeenonebutgoldenchildisstillthere
:diabloanifire: :diabloanifire: :diabloanifire: :diabloanifire:
junior gidge

#461 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

amazes me you allow the cnut anywhere near your forum nick..the way the twat spoke to you on his bile fest of a forum i would have told the cunt to stick it.
wonder if anyone has ever punched the twat on the nose?
he needs that big time.
hate is a word i use rarely..BUT I DESPISE THE MAN AND EVERYTHING HE IS..
if i had cancer i know i'de be using my time left to travel the world...meet people and enjoy my remaining days..this cnut sits at his desk 20 hours day trash talking everyone..he has some serious issues...thank fek he aint a dad..imagine having that pos as ya father
junior gidge

#462 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

Anyway
you know the best policy. ignore him. ignore his products. ignore his forum..dickheads like him hate being ignored..just go about posting as if he dont exist.
His so called forum was only set up coz the cnut has no other forum to post on..How any of you fools post there beggars belief.
junior gidge

#463 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

Senior gidge here........

Behave your self, You gotta admire a bloke that commands such respect, and still has a bed ridden ambulance hopper which sticks with im, despite every other member pissing on im.

Well done Dipshit Quimm.
junior gidge

#464 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

Oh ......Sorry, there is another........Calls imself Alfi I believe.
Now im sure, according to my contacts his real name is Alfred, but unfortunately the dipshit is a tad retarded........Thus Alfi.

:D :D :D

Wot a fukin mong that is........
Been at TAS ten years .....owns a Nad.

:bigsmurf:
shane
Social outcast

#465 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by shane »

junior gidge wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:26 pm hate is a word i use rarely..
You should try being a bit less profligate with a few other words. Especially written ones. Tell you what, next time you think of a word, any word, don’t write it.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.