Richard Dunn

Subjects that don't have their own home
Shane Pilkington

#436 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Shane Pilkington »

Shane, you almost make me feel bad to be called Shane.

Dry yer eyes mate, as so rightly pointed out, this thread is about Richard Dunn.

Not you......you just escalate things, see how easy it is.
shane
Social outcast

#437 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by shane »

Who are you?
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
Shane Pilkington

#438 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Shane Pilkington »

Dear God, Richard, you appear to be the sort of individual who actually thrives on On- Line conflict, it would appear to have become an endorphin habit for you, rather sad and rather pathetic in equal measure, you appear to revel in ' Warfare' as you are oft seen to comment.

Perhaps as some form of therapy I might suggest that you spend a little time in the company of ex service personnel like myself that have actually participated in real world warfare and the long term damage that may bring, perhaps a little perspective may help with your anger issues, but I rather doubt that.
Hemmo
User

#439 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Hemmo »

Shane Pilkington wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:07 pm Perhaps as some form of therapy I might suggest that you spend a little time in the company of ex service personnel like myself
How much do you charge for such sessions?
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#440 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Antonio - have you calmed down enough to be reactivated.
antonio66
User

#441 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by antonio66 »

When you reinstate my thread at HFS.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#442 Re: Richard Dunn

Up to you then, you give me no choice but to remove your membership.
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

#443 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Yo'going to die,Mister Bond!

Oh the drama

Ego cuckoo
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
CN211276
User

#444 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by CN211276 »

The Earl of Sodbury wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:23 pm Mr Richard Dunn has serious mental issues.
may i suggest to everyone just do as we do on wam. ignore the twat
Everyone still at wam has serious mental health issues. They can't see that the forum has been taken over by sharks hell bent on emptying their wallets.
ed
retired

#445 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by ed »

more mystery than simple drama...did he jump or was he pushed?
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
Neal
Shed dweller

#446 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Neal »

Nah more likely shot.....
Only the Sith deal in absolutes.
antonio66
User

#447 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by antonio66 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:28 pm Up to you then, you give me no choice but to remove your membership.
Can't stand the truth, even though you continually keep posting "they all keep telling lies about me". Who's next for a ban, DQ or Lurcher?
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#448 Re: Richard Dunn

You are now on block so if you want to talk to me you are wasting your time doing it here. You will get no reply.
junior gidge

#449 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

A rather childish move.

A thread entitled Richard Dunn, yet you won't enter into discussion about the topic.

Perhaps it's a case of sing my praise only please, or it's Fingers in the Ears and La, LaLa, LaLaLa.
junior gidge

#450 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by junior gidge »

I was lurking on the HifiSubjectivist yesterday and saw a couple of topics that I would have liked to have been able to post a reply on. Of course I can't post over there because the King Of Free Speech won't allow any dissenting voices on his forum, I assume he's worried about logical opinions upsetting the apple cart and bringing his perilously balanced world view tumbling down. Apparently the price of entry is subservience to his opinion and acceptance of him as the one true king of the hifi world, which frankly is about as mental an idea as one would expect from him. Obviously no one in right mind would be willing to kiss his ample arse for access, myself included.

Strangely you can't really discuss NVA or the man himself on other forums. The KOFS thinks it's because he's the victim of some grand conspiracy to keep him off the shelves of hifi dealers, out of magazines and off the forums. It's not a conspiracy, he's just a tedious massive cnut who threatens people with legal action, so it's just less hassle not to let him post or others post about him if you're a forum owner. I mentioned it to mark last night and he said he thought it was a great idea to have a section of Audioflat committed to discussing topics on the Hifisubjectivist. After all it's full of conspiracy theories, lies, half truths and insinuations, so let's have a place to highlight, discuss and refute those few topics that are worthy of discussion.

I find the KOFS to be a weak minded, narcissistic man with a persecution disorder and a complete lack of understanding of his own condition. From what I see of his actions and the way he treats others I can understand why sane people just can't be arsed with him, after all he adds no value to any discussion himself, but his acolytes sometimes do. So for those topics that are worth a second look and for putting the wildest, most crazy, idiotic, lunatic fringe and just plain old technically incorrect claims to under the microscope this thread exists.
( sq225917 )

http://www.audioflat.co.uk/phpBB3/viewt ... f=22&t=721

Spot on sq.