Audiojumble

jack
Thermionic Monk Status

#31 Re: Audiojumble

Post by jack »

Going to miss this year's AJs. As a buyer, it's expensive, but as a seller I've been extremely pleased with the results.

I like to have my table in the tea room, close to the cakes...
Vivitur ingenio, caetera mortis erunt
vinylspinner
User

#32 Re: Audiojumble

Post by vinylspinner »

I shall be there, table booked, bringing down a large selection of vinyl to move on.

Nigel
Mudshark
Old Hand

#33 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Mudshark »

Ray P wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:LEAVE ME ALONE - please!
Phil/Pre65/Noddy has responded to your request with an 'OK'. If we extend sufficient grace to accept his response at face value (and time will tell) it would seem to offer the possibility of moving on. It would therefore seem to be a reasonable accommodation if he is extended a similar courtesy by Audio-Talk members?

Ray

oh if it were only so Ray..... :roll:

But I count that four times now Noddy has said he would let it drop.
Has he.......No.
The man is an agend driven, fukin stalking troll.

Personally I would have taken up Noddys invitation of a face to face.........

:diabloanifire:
Michael L
Old Hand

#34 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Michael L »

Mudshark wrote:
Ray P wrote:
Phil/Pre65/Noddy has responded to your request with an 'OK'. If we extend sufficient grace to accept his response at face value (and time will tell) it would seem to offer the possibility of moving on. It would therefore seem to be a reasonable accommodation if he is extended a similar courtesy by Audio-Talk members?

Ray

Has he.......No.

Personally I would have taken up Noddys invitation of a face to face.........

:diabloanifire:
There seems to be a common theme to your own posts Mudshark. Reminds me of school.
When I joined Audio-Talk, I found it a refreshing change from some of the slanging matches on other fora. I've only seen this sort of thread here the last few weeks. Bit sad really.
Rudolph Hucker.
Old Hand

#35 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Rudolph Hucker. »

spot on mike
forum wars are silly..lads just enjoy yourself and NEVER EVER take things you read on forums seriously..ofc if someone threaten you or interfers in your personal life then that's a giant NO NO.
i have learnt to just brush things off and have a good time..
TAKE EVERYTHING YOU READ ONLINE WITH A PINCH OF SALT.

and mudslark i want see a piccy of ya boat race :evil:
the craziest audio forum on the planet
http://www.snakeoilaudio.com/
Mudshark
Old Hand

#36 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Mudshark »

simpsons4.jpg
Rudolph Hucker.
Old Hand

#37 Re: Audiojumble

typical sweaty sock then muds aye lol..
most scots are pig ugly aye? some are even uglier than pig ugly aye? ones that live in wales :twisted:
the ones i have met have been anyway.. :evil:

not met a sweaty sock here though..tons of paddies mind..u know they flock here in summer in the caravans and con poor swedish people out of their hard earnt cash doing driveways..
had one even turn up here in some ole shitty truck trying to flog me ashphalt for me driveway..
DSJR
User

#38 Re: Audiojumble

Post by DSJR »

[edit]
Actually, jammy did post a pic of himself once with his dogs and he's got a proper head of thick white hair as I remember - lucky b*****d...
Last edited by DSJR on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rudolph Hucker.
Old Hand

#39 Re: Audiojumble

full head of hair?

oh the good ole days..my mane was like peter gabriels in his sledgehammer days up until about 10 years ago...nowadays it's like kojaks..
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#40 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

It is a fascinating insight into mental illness, everything that is talked about is transferred back to self or relating to self, complete self infatuation.
Rudolph Hucker.
Old Hand

#41 Re: Audiojumble

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:It is a fascinating insight into mental illness, everything that is talked about is transferred back to self or relating to self, complete self infatuation.
:bounce: i love to talk about meself dude..being a living legend it has to be this way :drunken:
Ray P
No idea why I do this anymore

#42 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Ray P »

Mudshark wrote:
Ray P wrote:

Ray

Has he.......No.

Personally I would have taken up Noddys invitation of a face to face.........:
So you personally are unwilling to extend sufficient grace to allow people to move on?

Just so I understand correctly, the history has been between Pre65 and Dr Bunsen?
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#43 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

No Jammy has history with him as well, at TAS (the audio standard forum) like me he got him banned, with Jammy's help of course but that is Jammy. It is a slimy sly method Noddy employs, you could see it at work here - irritate, irritate, irritate until someone retaliates and then they get banned. We are lucky here that Nick doesn't join in to help that game, the three blind mice at TAS joined in.

Just inf, don't want to bring conflict in.
Ray P
No idea why I do this anymore

#44 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Ray P »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:We are lucky here that Nick doesn't join in to help that game...
Traditionally this forum has been an interesting, positive and friendly community and Nick should take a lot of the credit for that because of his 'light touch of the tiller' approach. I believe it is a responsibility on us all to respect that ethos rather than take advantage of it. We should all look to maintain what has set this forum apart from so many others?

Let's debate with vigour and energy but accept that personal vitriol has no place here, otherwise it will be devalued. I doubt anyone will get banned but many will stop coming.

Your rejoining of this forum seems to be genuinely motivated by the desire to share and discuss audio ideas and it's good when some challenges are posed; I am watching the early adopter experiments with interest. I confess that some of your language grates with me at times but I can live with that because you are bringing something of value to the party. I hope others are of the same mind as yourself.
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Mudshark
Old Hand

#45 Re: Audiojumble

Post by Mudshark »

+1

Well said Ray.