A New Semi-Omni

Dedicated to those large boxes at one end of the room
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#46 Re: A New Semi-Omni

Post by pre65 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:53 pm in your desire to find a way to put me down.
As I have said many times before Richard, it's not you per se that I have trouble with, just the way you conduct yourself online.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
Greg
Social outcast

#47 Re: A New Semi-Omni

Post by Greg »

Don't flatter yourself, Richard. It's got nowt to do with you.

And Dennis, you post as ever in ignorance. I've known and liked Steve personally for many years. He does this sort of thing now and then. He'll be back sometime, I have no doubt, especially when he realises what a Vipers pit HFS is.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#48 Re: A New Semi-Omni

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

You fool no one Greg, your motives are as plain as the nose on your face. Timing and circumstances prove it all. As DQ will tell you circumstantial proof, but enough for me and *MANY* other people.

Anyway I have had enough of polluting my brain with you two again, you are back on block.

BTW he has been a posting member at HFS for over two years. He knows the truth about HFS. We are only a viper home for shits like you.
Greg
Social outcast

#49 Re: A New Semi-Omni

Post by Greg »

What's plain as the nose on my face is that in your paranoia, you make things up and then convince yourself they are true. It's delusional. Thanks for being so polite. The hypocracy is that if you behaved on HFS the way you do here, you'd have to ban yourself for frequently breaching the rules. It's a pity you can't adopt the same ad hominem standard when you are visiting someone else's forum.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#50 Re: A New Semi-Omni

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I have another way of showing and explaining the difference between point and squirt and semi omni loudspeakers. You have an orchestra or group or anything that creates a sound stage. With point and squirt it is like the players are on a revolving platform that revolves to follow you around as you move until you drop out of the sweet zone then the music fall apart. A semi omni keeps the sound stage stable and you just move around relative to it, and it rarely makes the music fall apart as the room *is part* of the soundstage. The soundstage / music starts to fall apart when the room is too large, especially if too high for the speakers