Graphic EQ for Windows?

I think we all know by now what this section is for.
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#1 Graphic EQ for Windows?

Post by Paul Barker »

Is there a safe to download free EQ for Windows? I tried one (BP something) but AVG said it had a trojun which I had to quaranteen. I tired another and it didn't open in Windows 8.

It's not as if I approve of them for hifi, it's just for lesser quality recordings or bad room, acoustics I need to bring up the human voice and get rid of Hf sounds amplified by the room.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

It's OK Fubar has one. Should have tried that first.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Mike H »

What's the signal source?

Media player has a graphic equalizer, but depends whether you can play it through media player. :?:

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

Mp3 but i found the foobar one. I looked on media player but didn't find it.
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

Android
Last edited by Paul Barker on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Mike H »

Well on mine it's under menu: View > Enhancements, to display the panel, but your's may be different :D

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."