Aussie heatsinks

Somewhere to tell us of supplies who go the extra mile, or run away with your dosh.
shane
Social outcast

#1 Aussie heatsinks

Post by shane »

Just found a reference to a heatsink manufacturer which may be useful to some:

http://www.conradheatsinks.com/about-us.html
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Mike H »

Oh yes seen them before. What's the posting like from Australia though? :shock:

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
shane
Social outcast

Post by shane »

Not sure, but I bought a pair of Blunnies from Oz recently and including delivery they were still £40 cheaper than buying in the UK, so can't be too bad. For a heatsink, I'd guess about a tenner.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by pre65 »

shane wrote:Not sure, but I bought a pair of Blunnies from Oz recently and including delivery they were still £40 cheaper than buying in the UK, so can't be too bad. For a heatsink, I'd guess about a tenner.

Is that as in Blunnie rabbits ? :wink:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
colin.hepburn
Shed dweller

Post by colin.hepburn »

Mike H wrote:Oh yes seen them before. What's the posting like from Australia though? :shock:

At the time I was going to buy a pair for a nelson pass F3 shipping was about the cost of one MF30. 2F so paying for three you got two still not dad really
Colin
The Blues man ImageImage
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Mike H »

Awlrighty then

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by pre65 »

I think Ed may have posted about this supplier before. I have a feeling he might have purchased from them in the past.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
shane
Social outcast

Post by shane »

pre65 wrote:
Is that as in Blunnie rabbits ? :wink:
Nah mate. Boots.

http://aussiebushhats.com.au/catalog/pr ... 1e65312a1e
Nick
Site Admin

Post by Nick »

Yep, Ed used them, and Ian's F4 used their heatsinks as well. I think after postage was added it was still far cheaper than anything we found in the UK.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
ed
retired

Post by ed »

pre65 wrote:I think Ed may have posted about this supplier before. I have a feeling he might have purchased from them in the past.
yep, many times(well 4 actually, but that's enough innit?)...IIRC I sourced Ian's as well.......they're a bonza buncha sheilas....

last time I reckoned up they were less than half the cheapest quote from UK, including duty and delivery etc
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
Ray P
No idea why I do this anymore

Post by Ray P »

I've purchased from them before too; as said, quite a bit cheaper than anything I could get in the UK, even allowing for shipping etc, and delivery was quick, I think less than 10days.

Ray