Zingali Overture 2 For Sale

Caveat emptor, Caveat venditor
Ali Tait
Eternally single

#1 Zingali Overture 2 For Sale

Post by Ali Tait »

Zingali Overture 2 loudspeakers for sale. These Italian made beauties have baffles made from solid hardwood and come with their matching stands. In great condition with unmarked baffles.

There are some scuffs to the rubber surrounds, but these are only visible on close inspection, otherwise in good order.

These are easy to drive, being 91db efficient and an easy load- the 6w OTL drives them as loud as I could want.

Great sounding beasts with a lovely airy treble and great sound staging from the horn tweeters.

Only selling as I’ve recently managed to acquire a pair of Impulse H2.

Demo a pleasure, just drop me a line.

These retailed at 3k, so a bit of a bargain at this price, as they normally go for around £1200-1500. I've priced to sell at £900, no offers please, price is firm.

Happy to deliver if reasonably local to me, a bit further afield for fuel costs.

Please note the speakers are in Leeds, demo is no problem, just PM.

little eddy
Old Hand

#2 Re: Zingali Overture 2 For Sale

Post by little eddy »

Whether you liked them or not, these are the same as I have brought to Owston on several occasions.

Obviously if they sounded sh**e, may have been down to my amplification, but recall some liked them with my 41MP/KT66 Rocky amp.
TD-125/RB250/MC25FL & 'Snail' phono, NAS/SBT with CS4398 DAC, 41MP pre & MoFo Power, still messing with OBs.
Ali Tait
Eternally single

#3 Re: Zingali Overture 2 For Sale

Post by Ali Tait »

I do like them, wouldn't be selling if I didn't have the H2's.