A very good evening to you all!

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
Sir Cedric Minge
User

#16 Re: A very good evening to you all!

Post by Sir Cedric Minge »

Mudshark wrote:I thought Mr Minge lived in India....... :!:
Did my dear James, we did, but since my retirement, as I pointed out elsewhere on this forum, my good lady wife and I now reside in Bexhill-on-Sea, running a quaint bed/breakfast/pub called Ye'ol Furry Chalice... so Mr & Mrs Cedric Minge (DFC & Bar) are proud to welcome you to a drink at the Furry Chalice :lol:
The mischievous Phileas Fogg of hi-fi fora.
Always find time for a bit of tiffin dear boy!
Mudshark
Old Hand

#17 Re: A very good evening to you all!

Post by Mudshark »

Thank you for your kind invitation Sir.

My only concern would be if the "Boys in Blue" were to ever (again) stop me and ask me my
Particulars and nature of my business.......

"I am in the region looking for a couple of Minges, for I wish to sup at their Furry Chalice"

Might possibly see me Tasered and banged up for the night....... :lol:
Rudolph Hucker.
Old Hand

#18 Re: A very good evening to you all!

Post by Rudolph Hucker. »

alright cedars ole fella.
if i'm ever passing through croydon for some reason .u know i may get lost on me way to work one day in stockholm and end up in your fine village.
i'll pop in for for some afternoon tea and some tiffin :bounce:
the craziest audio forum on the planet
http://www.snakeoilaudio.com/
Irene Idler
User

#19 Re: A very good evening to you all!

Post by Irene Idler »

Jolly good. So pleased you could join us. Can I refill that drink for you? I'd be terribly interested to hear the particulars of your gramophone. I once had a rather magnificent tabletop Victrola, but was forced to sell it due to straitened circumstances and now get by with a portable VV-50.
"Hey, you know the rules, baby. If you wanna PLAY funky, you gotta SMELL funky." -- Mike Troutman