To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
foxdelta4
New User

#1 new member

Post by foxdelta4 »

Hi all
I am a new member, I am a retired A/craft engineer and have been a music and Hi Fi follower for donkey years. I am also a sports car nut having built three specials in my time and finally I have ridden and owned quite a few performance bikes . I currently own a Marcos 3.5 V8 which I bought off the circuits and rebuilt from the ground up. Back to the music. After a few abortive attempts to build up a system, I could never find my ideal system. I then discovered valves and have never looked back. The system is a mixture of old and new technologies. Cd player, 2 of T/T, earphones and valve earphone amp, 2 off valve mono blocks, and Tannoy Cheviott DC s with Tannoy super tweeters and 2off powered subs. makes a nice noise. I have recently purchased a Cambridge stream Magic 6v2 and am trying to find my way around it, Spotify seems to offer the best service and quality. Must run. I smell dinner'
Fox delta 4
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#2 Re: new member

Post by pre65 »

Hi there, you sound like our sort of person. :lol:

Whereabouts are you ?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#3 Re: new member

Post by Mike H »

Hello! Image

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
shane
Social outcast

#4 Re: new member

Post by shane »

Always liked Marcos. Especially the plywood ones.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.