Just a quick hello.

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
JaySteel
New User

#1 Just a quick hello.

Post by JaySteel »

Hi everyone,
I'm from SE London / North Kent area.
Currently listening to my aging British system which I've owned for about 20 years comprising of the following:

Mission 753 speakers (Rosewood)
Arcam Delta 290 amps (x2)
Arcam Delta 290P power amp
Arcam Alpha 9 CD player (ring)
Arcam Alpha 8 tuner
Sony MDS JE30ES Minidisc player

I'm currently in the market for a new pair of speakers to replace my Missions. Toppsy's creations are looking extremely interesting which is what brought me to this forum.

Jason
Toppsy
Shed dweller

#2 Re: Just a quick hello.

Post by Toppsy »

Welcome Jason. Glad to hear your interest in my and Scott's speaker creations. Any particular design?

You're most welcome to visit Topps Towers for a no obligation audition. We can put you up for a stay over if this helps in travel arrangements and help break a long drive day trip. Might even convert you to valve amplification though that doesn't infer there is anything wrong with Arcam gear. As you would expect in developing speakers we have both SS and valve gear we use when fine tuning a design.

I'm thinking of organising a mini meet my place sometime in Early November and perhaps could be an opportunity to join us.
JaySteel
New User

#3 Re: Just a quick hello.

Post by JaySteel »

Hi Colin,
Thanks for your reply and welcome. I'll PM you.