Voltset

Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#1 Voltset

Post by Paul Barker »

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
rowuk
Old Hand

#2 trashing the Fluke may not be such a good idea...

Post by rowuk »

This looks like a real cool thing. By the time it is ruggedized and hooked to a mobile telephone that also can withstand the issues found in the field, some may prefer to keep their Flukes........

In any case, a very sensible idea and if it can keep all of the promises at a decent price, I am sure it will be very successful. I already have a bunch of ideas that it could be useful for.
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

In no time at all there will be a plethora of such interfaces on offer, and oscilloscope software too. Might already be out there. Now that phones are up to a decent speed, it's all going to start flooding onto the market.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
brig001
Old Hand

Post by brig001 »

Like this one: http://www.oscilloscopeapp.com/signals.html

Or you could get one of these for under £100 h[url]ttp://www.electronics-lab.com/blog/?p=14933[/url] or quad channel http://www.coolcomponents.co.uk/dso-qua ... tAodcGMARA 2 analogue and 2 digital, but still not bad.
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

Good value.