Post by Bigman80 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:06 pm PM sent
Actioned and responded. Cheers!

Oliver.
antonio66
User

#423 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by antonio66 »

I started a thread 'Behaviour' yesterday on HFS which Richard Dunn has now deleted. He does say "I will not have lies told about me", but when asked what lies the thread got deleted. The only response was a note on the banned thread "any further correspondence through pm".I sent a pm but as you may have guessed I did not receive a reply. Below is a copy of the deleted thread, and I'm Antonio.

antonio66
Today I recommended an NVA phonostage and posted a link to the NVA loan thread on pfm. I received a pm from TonyL at pfm saying he does not want any link to that homophobic site. I forwarded this to Richard Dunn requesting he DOES NOT MENTION ANY OF THIS ON HFS. Returning later to HFS, the first post I read is Richard Dunn complaining he is sick and tired of TonyL calling him homophobic. I immediately pm'ed Richard Dunn asking him to delete his post and those posted afterwards. His excuse, "it was a Stimulus" and I should not be paranoid. A few pm's passed between us with me telling him this was PRIVATE and should not have been mentioned on a public forum. His final pm stating he would not reply to anymore pm's and if I was not happy don't speak to him anymore. I still do not think he should have posted anything on HFS, even though TonyL is out of order calling it a homophobic site. This was private between myself and Richard Dunn. What do you think?

Hillsandover
Very bad form Richard.

DBH
FFS you wont give up will you. NO ONE would have known it was a stimulus from you, read the OP. You have now told him. He has called this a homophobic site and me homophobic at least 10 times to my knowledge, what makes you think your post was the all important one. It was in my mind to say it anyway, so apart from a poke your post did nothing, was not referred to, no wording from it was used, no mention of you, as I say paranoid.

Your post was private, YOU have just made it public

DBH
I will not have lies told about me here by anyone, the OP here is incorrect read my response.

DBH
If you are not happy here antonio then maybe it is time you moved on to another forum. Your last few posts have been nothing but criticism of our members, if you go out of your way to make trouble here you will be removed.

savvypaul
I value Antonio's challenging. It is usually intelligent. His points on the PFM thread were worthwhile. I don't agree with his complaint here (I would not have any reason to connect Doc's thread to him...until he posted this) but the two should not be conflated.

CN
savvypaul wrote: ↑
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:51 pm
I value Antonio's challenging. It is usually intelligent. His points on the PFM thread were worthwhile. I don't agree with his complaint here (I would not have any reason to connect Doc's thread to him...until he posted this) but the two should not be conflated.
+1

Antonio
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: ↑
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:39 pm
FFS you wont give up will you. NO ONE would have known it was a stimulus from you, read the OP. You have now told him. He has called this a homophobic site and me homophobic at least 10 times to my knowledge, what makes you think your post was the all important one. It was in my mind to say it anyway, so apart from a poke your post did nothing, was not referred to, no wording from it was used, no mention of you, as I say paranoid.

Your post was private, YOU have just made it public.
I made it public because I was disgusted with your behaviour.

After you pm'ed me to say it was a stimulus this is the reply I sent you.
"Nonsense. I requested you not to mention this on HFS and this is exactly what you have done. If it was stimulus you should have held off until everything had died down over the next 2 - 3 weeks. This was you having another go at TonyL, completely ignoring my request and not caring whether I get banned or not. I recommended YOUR phonostage and posted a link to the NVA loan thread thinking I was doing you and the op a favour. This is completely disgusting behaviour by you on a public forum when privately asked not to mention anything on a pm."

I did critise other members on here, but not in a bad way, simply we were going over old ground, and this is HiFiSubjectivist, not HiFiSpeculative. I have said many times on here this is by far and away my favourite forum and have learnt much from you and other members. I have taken flac on other forums, before I was banned, and tried to help others when able. I ask you not to post something I was giving you in confidence and you throw trust out of the door.

Antonio
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
I will not have lies told about me here by anyone, the OP here is incorrect read my response.

Please tell me were I lied.

This was the last post I saw before the thread was deleted.
Richard, since you will not answer what lies I have told on HFS, you yourself state you are motivated by crooks and liars, perhaps you can explain on here.
savvypaul
User

#424 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by savvypaul »

If you have an issue about use of private messages at HFS, discuss it there, in private, with the person concerned. This has nothing to do with AT.
shane
Social outcast

#425 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by shane »

Echoed. We had enough of this crap last year. If you have issues with Richard, take him out, buy him a pint and sort it out between yourselves. He is by all accounts a decent bloke. Don’t bring it here, nobody wants to know. The collective groan of despair from regular members could be heard across the whole country this morning when your post appeared.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
antonio66
User

#426 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by antonio66 »

Sorry if my posting comes across like that, Mr Dunn deleted my thread, has not responded to my pm and left it that I am telling lies. What else should I have done. Nearly forgot, I thought Richard Dunn started this thread for anyone with a complaint about him, although I could be wrong.
shane
Social outcast

#427 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by shane »

With all due respect that’s your problem, not ours. This thread was set up by someone else who felt the need to air his grievances with Richard, and it would have been better if it hadn’t been. This is an Audio forum, not a self-help group for people with problems Richard or anyone else.

I repeat, if you have problems with Richard, sort them out with Richard. How you do that is up to you, just don’t do it here. We don’t want to know. End of.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#428 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by pre65 »

Antonio66.

PLEASE do not use this forum to sort out your differences with Richard.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
Nick
Site Admin

#429 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Nick »

pre65 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:30 pm Antonio66.

PLEASE do not use this forum to sort out your differences with Richard.
I don’t think he is, its just a record of what was posted and is now removed as far as I understand. It will only become a thing if people make it one.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
antonio66
User

#430 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by antonio66 »

Thanks for that Nick, I certainly don't want to spoil anyones forum for sure. Just to make me feel better putting the truth out there. :D
The Earl of Sodbury

#431 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by The Earl of Sodbury »

Mr Richard Dunn has serious mental issues.
may i suggest to everyone just do as we do on wam. ignore the twat
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#432 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

This is just another snake oil forum glove puppet. They have been woken up again :roll: just like Zombies.
Shane Pilkington

#433 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Shane Pilkington »

antonio66 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:20 am Sorry if my posting comes across like that, Mr Dunn deleted my thread, has not responded to my pm and left it that I am telling lies. What else should I have done. Nearly forgot, I thought Richard Dunn started this thread for anyone with a complaint about him, although I could be wrong.
Thanks for sharing Ant, thought it was a strange kind of thread.
Richard don't like the whole truth told.....Only his version of it.

Nasty Homophobic man.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#434 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I was going to ignore this as I wanted to do at HFS, but this requires comment.

"Antonio
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:

Please tell me were I lied."

You haven't lied and I never said you did, you are in toys out of pram mode so reality and sense are going out with the toys. There were other people posting in that thread and I was replying to the post just before this one of mine which was not yours. See how easy it is to get yourself in a strop for no reason.

I told you we were wasting our time and it had nothing to do with the forum, it was a perception you had, which others can judge, but I thought was wrong and said so. I asked you to stop bombarding me with PMs saying the same thing so you took it to the forum purely to make conflict and trouble - the thread was removed on that basis. You have now been put on the naughty step at HFS to calm down, please tell me when you have gathered your toys back into the pram and lost the desire to throw them around and I will reactivate you.

Last and only post on the subject. I note another glove puppet above, you see your purpose is not being fulfilled all you are doing is providing an excuse / vehicle for other agendas.
Last edited by Dr Bunsen Honeydew on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shane
Social outcast

#435 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by shane »

And so it goes on. There will now follow page after page of insults, innuendo, accusations, hurt pride, foul language, idiocy and rants.

Just when it had all died down after last year.

Thanks Antonio, thanks. Next time you want to stick your hand in a hornet’s nest, please don’t do it here.