F/S Markaudio Alpair 10.3 (10M)

Caveat emptor, Caveat venditor
Scottmoose
Needs to get out more

#1 F/S Markaudio Alpair 10.3 (10M)

Post by Scottmoose »

Up for grabs: 1 pair of current generation Markaudio Alpair 10.3 (or 10M to use their nomenclature) full range units with the gold / copper magnesium alloy cone. These have the internal arrestor which gives an audible warning when reaching excursion limits. Usual long-throw, mid-balanced parameters the Alpair 10 has always had, so good for a range of uses.

Asking £100 for the pair + delivery (current UK dealer price is £185 + delivery).
'"That'll do," comes the cry of the perfectionist down the ages.' (James May The Reassembler)
Website www.wodendesign.com
Community sites www.frugal-horn.com & www.frugal-phile.com
Toppsy
Shed dweller

#2 Re: F/S Markaudio Alpair 10.3 (10M)

Post by Toppsy »

Again to add to Scott's posting and clarify that these are a new unused matched pair of drivers in their original boxes. Full details and spec's can be found here: https://www.markaudio.com/online_shop/a ... pair-10-3/

Having played around with the A10p (the paper coned variant) and these, I by far found these to be the better sounding of the two driver cone types.
Scottmoose
Needs to get out more

#3 Re: F/S Markaudio Alpair 10.3 (10M)

Post by Scottmoose »

That'll teach me to write anything when down with chronic lurgy. How I managed not to mention that these are a brand-new-in-box matched pair I'll never know. But that's what they are: brand-new-in box, matched units.
'"That'll do," comes the cry of the perfectionist down the ages.' (James May The Reassembler)
Scottmoose
Needs to get out more

#4 Re: F/S Markaudio Alpair 10.3 (10M)

Post by Scottmoose »

Drivers now sold.