New family pet

Caveat emptor, Caveat venditor
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

Post by Paul Barker »

Hi, nobody knows my name because I was picked up as a stray by the Dog Warden in Hull. but the Warden called me Navy. My new pack leader Samuel didn't like my name, and anyway I don't respond to it. He is calling me Levi and eventually I will realise it is my name.

After 7 days they will program my chip with the new name and my owners details. I am a probationer :D

The refuge cut my nads off, on my way out the door with my new leader I never even looked back.

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

P.S. I am the bestest looking dog in scarborough. 8)
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Lee S
Old Hand

Post by Lee S »

He's a beautiful looking dog Paul. A wonderful bluey-grey colour... Nice !! 8)
©2020 Lee
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

He was taken back by two family's for being bighty. But so far we have it under control. Sam is doing a good job of pack leader. He is also giving him lots of exercise. as it is holidays he will be with Sam and his mates all the time.

Levi seems very happy and we are preventing him from getting over excited. So far.

Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by pre65 »

Looks fast asleep to me. :)
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
rowuk
Old Hand

#22 Being a dog can have its advantages

Post by rowuk »

We get thrown OUT of forums or get divorced for being bighty. Dogs get to choose if they want to stay somewhere by being bighty (or not).

I wish you all a long life together! Let see what you learn from the dog.......
Paul Barker wrote:He was taken back by two family's for being bighty. But so far we have it under control. Sam is doing a good job of pack leader. He is also giving him lots of exercise. as it is holidays he will be with Sam and his mates all the time.

Levi seems very happy and we are preventing him from getting over excited. So far.

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
colin.hepburn
Shed dweller

Post by colin.hepburn »

Yes, great to see another dog rescued to a good home develop the trust between you and so will the dog :lol:
Colin
The Blues man ImageImage
Paul Barker

Post by Paul Barker »

All wore out Image
Yes I know my place, you guys eat first. I'll just rest my paw on your foot so you don't forget me!
He has a better view these days than he must have got wherever he lived in Hull (no offense Ed)
Taking in the view! Aren't I a beautiful boy?

He has a voice but hardly ever uses it.

For tea tonight we had beef and we chopped some up with hid dry food after. Sam does the thing of making him look up asking for the food, then puts it down and takes it away to show he isn't food agressive. then lets him keep it. Sam also has been doing leash and lead with him in the garden. He is in no doubt he is a junior member of a very strong pack which can get him food and protects him from danger. He is very happy. After tea he purred and as Sam said he looks happiest he has been. His life has completely changed.

It is so great for my son.

All his mates are dead jealous.